Thursday, March 21, 2013

Juice Cleanse - days 3 and 4

Yesterday morning I weighed in at 135 lbs.  I felt a heck of a lot better than I did on Tuesday.  I had more energy but was still pretty tired.  Food cravings actually didn't kick in until late last night but I hung in there.  This morning the scale read 133.4.  In three days, I've lost a little over 5 lbs.

I'm a lot less bloated than I was when I started the cleanse.  My belly and abs feel tighter again.  Overall, I'd say going food-free for three days was worth it.  I have two more days of juices left - I'm attending an event this evening though and will have something to eat before I go.  Passing out at a paid appearance probably wouldn't be a good look.  But I'm going to keep it clean - oatmeal or quinoa.  We'll see how things go these next couple of days.

No comments: