Thursday, August 22, 2013

How about some pie?!?!?

I know it's been a minute since I've posted but I've been busy!  Had to drive back and forth to Austin twice for Mrs. Smith's commercial (pies) audition.  I messed around and booked it!  We filmed yesterday in Austin - I had to eat three slices of apple pie!  I'm not complaining on bit about it either!!!!

Driving home after the shoot yesterday, I saw this sight and I literally had to get off of the freeway to take a picture.  I wish I had sat and marveled a little longer because after I got back in the car, the sun actually set behind the clouds.  It was stunning.


Anyway, it's been a great spring/summer for me.  I've worked more in 4 months than I did all last year.  Voiceover work, two national commercials, and a training video.  Feeling very blessed! 

No comments: