Friday, November 15, 2013

I ♥ Blushington

I hate doing my makeup for events and t.v. appearances.  Hate it.  And I'm not very good at it either.  It takes too long and it never looks very good.  But thanks to Blushington in Dallas, looking good at an event isn't a problem anymore! 

Blushington provides professional makeup application at affordable prices in a super-cute and fun environment.  I love walking in and hearing old-school Michael Jackson playing on the sound system.  I sit back and relax and sip champagne while having my makeup done.  It's the best!  I've had my makeup done by four different artists and I've been thrilled every single time.  I highly recommend it if you've got a special event to attend.  Check out the website at www.blushington.com - they've got a location in L.A. too! 



      

No comments: