Thursday, January 9, 2014

Did someone say "loincloth?"

I've mentioned before on that I am a Twihard - i.e. a die-hard fan of the Twilight movies.  When I found out that Kellan Lutz, aka Emmett Cullen, was going to be available for a satellite interview to talk about his new movie "The Legend of Hercules," I eagerly volunteered for the task.  Kellan did not disappoint.

When we do satellite interviews on The Broadcast, we chat with the interviewee a bit during the commercial break.  After I said "hello" to Kellan, our conversation went a little like this:

Me:  Kellan, where are you calling from?
Kellan:  Your bedroom...

Slick.  And I blushed.  The interview was great - make sure you check it out on www.thebroadcasttv.com.














Some other highlights from this morning's show - the guys from Cookwell & Company showed us a couple of easy meals to make with their amazing sauces AND the executive chef from Bolsa made a bacon-wrapped apricot and jalapeno appetizer that had Amy and I speechless.  Good times today!






















c/o Cynthia Smoot






















c/o Lindsey Miller

1 comment:

Gangway Advertising said...

Will and Kyle from Cookwell & Company had so much fun being on the set with you. Let us know how you liked the Chili and Green Chile Stew!