Wednesday, January 15, 2014

This week on The Broadcast...

FYI - Suzie Humphries and I are officially rotating weeks on The Broadcast.  This is my first full week on this new schedule and I'm loving it.  I've mentioned before that the show is my happy place - I love hosting the segments and interacting with our guests.  This week has been phenomenal so far - and there's more excitement to come!  The early mornings and long days (because I head to my law office after the show) have been worth it.

On Monday, we had our first ever Style Squad segment.  Courtney Kerr and Steve Kemble among others gave us a Golden Globes fashion rundown.  It was so much fun.  They'll be back every Monday during awards season to give a similar rundown.






















On Tuesday's show, we had an amazing guest - Gloria Loring aka Robin Thicke's mom! She was so much fun.  She sat in with us on table talks and dished about Robin and his beautiful wife Paula Patton (who she told me I favor).  Gloria chatted with us about her book and CD (both of which I need to get).  It was great having her in studio.






















And on today's show - Pat Smith joined us to talk about her Treasure You event featuring overcomers this weekend.  Good Morning America's Robin Roberts will be in the house for this special event.  You can get more information about the event (which will be live streamed) at TreasureYou.org.






















And what's a show without hawks and dinosaurs?!?  It really was a fun show - for clips, check out the website at thebroadcasttv.com.























Thanks so much to Kenneth Cole at the Galleria Dallas for hooking me up with some sweet gear to wear on the show this week.  And make sure you tune in tomorrow - we have the one and only Jane Pauley on the show!

No comments: