Monday, March 24, 2014

Today on The Broadcast!!!

We had such a phenomenal show!  Nancy Lieberman joined us in studio to discuss March Madness and her upcoming gala.






















And Amy and I got a preview of Pollo Tropical's Robosurfer.  Amy and I will be competing in a surfing contest for charity this Friday at noon at the restaurant's grand opening in Addison.  I feel like I'm about a foot taller than Amy - her lower center of gravity may give her an advantage!






















I also had the pleasure of interviewing songstress Ayla Brown - I am a fan!  And to cap off the day, we chatted about an upcoming event benefiting Helping Restore Ability - I'll be hosting their fundraiser in a couple of weeks.  Stay tuned!

And don't forget to check out www.thebroadcasttv.com to check out today's segments!

No comments: