Friday, April 4, 2014

What I didn't post from last week on The Broadcast...

I swear I'm gonna try to do better.

NFLer David Nelson and his brother stopped by the show to talk about their foundation I'm Me (imme.org) and all the great work they do in Haiti.  We had a great time at Tahari last Thursday night fundraising for the charity.






















Lucky me - the same day these good looking guys were on the show, we had two other very special guests in studio...

Brenda Strong from Dallas (and Desperate Housewives):






















And Olympic medalist Jordan Malone:






















I had to quickly rush out of the studio to interview Draft Day's Tom Welling (aka Super Man from Smallville), but before that I had to take a selfie with our guest host Marcus Spears:























We had another exciting show last Friday - we were talking Final Four with Rolando Blackman.  Gina Miller guest-hosted that day.











































After the show, Amy and I drove over to Pollo Tropical for a surfing competition.  We both designated charities - Amy was surfing for Wounded Warriors and I designated the Autism Treatment Center.  Earlier in the week, we had a segment on the show.  Amy kicked my butt... live on the air.


But when it counted, I stayed on the board a bit longer than Amy.  The good news - Pollo Tropical donated $1,000 to both of our charities. 




No comments: