Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's been an eventful couple of weeks...

I've always wondered what it would be like to be involved in something that went viral.  Well, it happened last week.  On one of my day's off (thank God), my co-hosts got into a bit of an argument about Michael Sam's gay draft day kiss.  Over 1,000,000 views later, let's just say last week was quite eventful.  I'm going to refrain from commenting on the situation except to say that I will always support gay rights and marriage equality.  If you missed what happened, click on this link:


On the flip side, it's been a great couple weeks on the show.  We've had some really incredible guests.  I'm glad things are finally getting back to normal.

US Paralympian Taylor Lipsett

The one and only Lionel Richie

Candy Spelling

The Fault in our Stars actors Shailene Woodley
and Nat Wolff and book author John Green

It's the Old Spice Guy!!!!  Isaiah Mustafa


Manu Bennett (Arrow, Spartacus) and
Steven Michael Quezada (Breaking Bad)


No comments: