Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Star Power on The Broadcast This Week!

I've mentioned before how much I love my job. Today was a great example of just how cool it can be. My morning started with an interview with movie director Thomas Carter.  You may have heard of some of his movies - Coach Carter and Save the Last Dance to name a few. His new movie When the Game Stands Tall tells the true story of De La Salle's high school football dynasty in California. I had a chance to screen the movie last week and it is phenomenal. It was a true honor to meet and chat with Mr. Carter. You can see his interview here.

Dress by Belk at Galleria Dallas - Nanette Lepore






















I had a chance to chat with some of the ladies from Braxton Family Values via satellite. Their insanely popular reality show on WE TV is getting ready for it's 4th season. From what these sisters had to say today, it's going to be another great season.






















Then host of The Talk Sheryl Underwood stopped by.  I missed her the first time she was on the show but not today. This lady is the real deal and such a hoot! You'll have to check out her clip from the show today for some laughs. 



No comments: