Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Favorite Things!

Every once in a while I come across products that I just can't say enough good things about. I figured I'd start sharing them in a feature called My Favorite Things. I was so excited about a package I received Thursday that I just had to share.

I'd seen the ads on Facebook (daily - like, numerous times a day) for a subscription service featuring beauty and health items. I'd previously been a subscriber of Birchbox and eventually cancelled my subscription. The products were sample sizes and things I didn't really use. But this ad intrigued me. This subscription service delivers a new box of full-size goodies every three months. For just $49.99, the box is filled with over $200 worth of products. I had to give it a try... and with that, I became a Fab Fit Fun VIP!

When the box arrived, I was very pleased with it's contents. This box includes the following:

-Jessie Steele Apron (retail - $32)
-The Honest Co. Hydrating Shea Butter Cleansing Bar (retail - $4.95)
-Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster (retail - $56)
-Gramr Gratitude Co. Thank You Card Set, Sealing Wax, and Wax Press (retail - $43)
-Great Soles Pink Ribbon Ballet Barre Ped (retail - $12)
-Beauty for Real True Color Lip Cream "Always There" (retail - $22: and it's a totally wearable color!)
-CHI 44 Iron Guard (retail - $14.50)
-LaNatura Travel Size Body Butter (retail - $18)
-FitFusion 3-month Digital Subscription (retail - $29.97)

All of this... for $49.99! It's so worth it. There were also a couple of samples (crackers and tea) and since I used a code I received on Facebook, I got a free water bottle with a fruit infuser in it! This is literally the best subscription service I've come across by far and I highly recommend it! Looking forward to the winter box! 


No comments: