Wednesday, November 12, 2014

HUMP DAY!!!!!! (NSFW)

Oy.

Last night I was checking my Twitter timeline like I usually do when a photo of Kim Kardashian's bare behind started popping up all over the place. I thought the image was disgusting and a bit grotesque. With her extremely small (and I'm assuming altered) waistline anchoring her enormous behind in all it's greasy, glazed donut-looking glory, all I could do is shake my head. The pic was ripe for discussion during table talk on The Broadcast this morning.

As expected, I was the only one who really had a problem with the picture. I don't think anyone expected liberal ol' me to be such a prude! I'm all about sexiness, but I think you can be sexy without being trashy. Imagine my surprise when my co-host compared one of my bikini pics to Kim Kardashian's. She asked, "What's the difference between these two pictures?" I dunno, clothing. The conversation certainly got a little heated. Check it out here and let me know your thoughts. In the meantime, here's a side-by-side of the two images in question. They're different, right?!? 




No comments: