Friday, December 5, 2014

I Love My Job!!!!!!

After missing The Broadcast on Monday because of jury duty, the rest of the week ended up being pretty epic!

I can now check "pose-with-a-supermodel" off of my bucket list since Petra Nemcova joined us in studio to talk about her Happy Hearts Fund charity... 


























And our friends at Northpark Center always throw the best holiday parties! This year most of our producers were able to attend and we all won some pretty great raffle prizes!


























We hosted our first movie screening Thursday night! We previewed "Wild" starring Reese Witherspoon. That movie is deep... and reminds me why I hate camping!

























And then today.... O-M-G! Our show was broadcast live from Dr. Pepper Arena here in Frisco. I knew we were going to be chatting all things Texas Legends today but little did I know that would include an interview with a bona fide NBA legend. I looked through my rundown of today's show... Del Harris?  OMG - DEL HARRIS! As a die-hard Lakers fan, being able to interview someone like Del was a true honor. It was pretty awesome. None of my co-hosts are really into sports - but I was in my happy place today!


























It was a good week...

No comments: