Thursday, January 29, 2015

It's that time of year again... Mrs. Texas 2015!

Last weekend I attended the annual workshop for the upcoming Mrs. Texas pageant. This year's competition is going to be fierce. Insane really. There are 50 contestants - I think the most I've ever competed with is 35 or 36. Former winners can also compete - sounds like there are three total titleholders competing again. This will be my 7th year competing and I'm excited about the competition - it will be great!

And thanks to my returning dream team, that crown is always within reach! Bonnie Benavidez of Avasiare Professional Skincare & Cosmetics will be doing my makeup again. And Dr. Naila Malik (who is the only person I let stick needles into my forehead) will be hooking me up with her awesome skincare services. And of course Katie Tellor will be hooking up my hair again. I don't know what I'd do without these awesome ladies! 

Let the preparations begin!

Bonnie Benavidez, Avasiare

Dr. Naila Malik
Katie Tellor

No comments: