Thursday, March 12, 2015

There's Always Hope

I made it back into the "office" on Tuesday. I woke up Monday morning and started the shower before looking in the mirror. I looked in the mirror and realized there was no amount of concealer that would cover up the puffy bags under my eyes. 

It was great to be back at work though - I needed the distraction. I wanted to share my awesome Tootsie's looks with you from the past couple of days:

Monique Lhuillier

Tadashi Shoji

Black Halo

































































But today's show is exactly what I needed for some wonderful and perfectly timed perspective. The entire show was about people who have overcome adversity. We're talking stories about a man living with AIDS for decades (he was infected after tonsil surgery while in the military) to a woman who lost her daughter to teen dating violence. You can check out today's segments here.

I'll be heading home to L.A. next Wednesday for granny's home-going service. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: