Monday, April 18, 2016

What an exciting weekend!

I love my city!

I gush about how much I love the city of Frisco, but I mean it - there's always so much to do!

We started out our weekend at the Roughriders ballpark for the second game of the season. The weather was perfect (actually, almost a little chilly) and the Riders won! Afterward, we were allowed to go down onto the field to watch fireworks. It was magical - I got a little emotional as I sat on the field with my family. I thought, "These are the moments they are going to remember when they grow up."

Here's our family selfie - Ryan wasn't cooperating.




















On Saturday, Will got to attend a special needs soccer clinic with a superstar!!! Sydney Leroux Dwyer was in town. Not only is she a fellow Bruin (yeah!), she's also a world champion. Will had a bit of an #autism meltdown and did NOT want to go to the clinic, but once he was there he had a blast! He even got to partner up with Sydney! We're so grateful that she spent some time with our special kiddos!

Today was a chill day - it's pouring here in Texas so most of our plans were cancelled (a bummer, but that's Texas this time of year).



























I'm working on updating my blog so stay tuned!

No comments: