Monday, June 27, 2016

Mother of All Play Dates!

When I think of some of my favorite things, I think about movies, rockstar moms and cocktails! So when I heard about this super fun promotion at Studio Movie Grill (one of my favorite places to check out flicks), I had to share it with you!

Studio Movie Grill is hosting the "Mother of All Play Dates," an ultimate GNO where guests will eat, drink and watch the new movie, "Bad Moms," starring Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn. Have you seen the preview for this? It looks hilarious! Gather some of your fellow moms and follow the steps below (and don't forget to invite me) - this is going to be fun! Here are the deets: 

STEP ONE: Gather your girlfriends and pick a playdate. Really, you deserve it.
STEP TWO: Pick your Bad Moms package, below.
STEP THREE: Request information today. Click here!

Girls' Night Out Package: $30/person
Movie admission; entree; appetizer or dessert; plus a glass of SMG Cellars Cabernet or Betty's Blend, or a special Mom-a-Rita frozen margarita.

Party Like a Mother Package: $33/person
Movie admission, entree, appetizer or dessert, plus a glass of Chloe Red Blend 249 or Kung Fu Girl Riesling, or a special Mother-of-all-Ritas frozen margarita with a champagne sidecar.

Click here for the movie trailer and details (included limitations) about the Mother of All Play Dates! And make sure you "Like" my Facebook page. I'll be giving away a couple of tickets soon!


No comments: